[Baton Rouge Fire Department | City of Baton Rouge]
27th Annual Louisiana Hazardous Materials
First Responder Training
to be held
Monday, March 24th - Friday, March 28th, 2014
Registration: 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Louisiana State Police Training Academy
7901 Independence Boulevard, Building A
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
(225) 389-2055, Fax: (225) 389-2067
Agenda and Class Schedule
This FREE training is offered to emergency responders, planners, and managers working within government or private industry.
For more information call (225) 354-1421, fax (225)354-1423,
or email email@example.com
[BRAMAS Monthly Meeting Schedule]
The purpose of the Baton Rouge Area Mutual Aid System, B.R.A.M.A.S. is to develop, maintain and improve procedures among the members for mutual assistance and cooperation in the control of emergencies and disasters such as, fires, spills, explosions, and releases of toxic substances.
BRAMAS was created as a joint effort to work together within the Baton Rouge area in emergency situations.
B.R.A.M.A.S. Basic Objectives
- To assist in the prevention of disasters, and
- To help minimize the effects of major incidents should they occur.
These objectives are accomplished by:
- establishing a coordinated and practical long-range plan for handling emergencies,
- encouraging cooperation between the private sector and government agencies, and
- improving techniques and facilities for emergency control by applying available resources more effectively.